We are located in Presidio, TX – 5 miles east of town on FM 170.
17138 HWY 170
Coordinates: 29.5402, -104.3146
- Follow Highway 67 South for 59 miles
- Turn Left onto N Erma Ave (Watch for sign to Presidio)
- It’s okay if you miss this turn. Follow 67, then turn left onto Howard St. just before the Mexico border. Turn left on O’Reilly St. Skip the next direction.
- Follow Erma Ave (Bus. 67) for 1 mile, then turn left at O’Reilly St. (just past Auto Zone)
- In 1.7 miles, follow FM 170 to the left (Sign for Big Bend)
- In 2.5 miles, turn left into Loma Paloma RV Park (1 mile past Fort Leaton)
From Study Butte (Big Bend National Park)
- Follow FM 170 West for 61 miles
- Watch for Loma Paloma RV park on your right
When you pass Historic Fort Leaton, Loma Paloma is 1 mile ahead. The park is located on the north side of the highway and there are 3 convenient entrances in case you miss the first 2.
How far is it from local attractions?
- 64 miles
Big Bend Ranch State Park
- 5 miles to the entrance road, 30 miles to Sauceda Ranger Station
- “The Sauceda Ranger Station is 27 miles of rugged, dirt road from FM 170. This is the only way in, or out, of the interior of the park. Motor homes and trailers are not recommended.” – BBRSP website
Lajitas / Terlingua
- 45 / 58 miles
Big Bend National Park
- 65 miles to entrance
- 90 miles to park headquarters
– 260 miles
– 494 miles
– 585 miles
– 660 miles